Friday, September 24, 2010

Random

Thought I would check in. We have been soooo busy busy busy! Alyssa has started ballet again on Saturday mornings and has also decided to play flag football again this year. Yes, Football! If you know my daughter you would not be surprised at all..and if you know her you would also know she thinks she is the best football player in the world! Pictures to come! School is going well and Alyssa LOVES her teacher this year (which is a blessing since she isn't that fond of learning).

Caleb is doing great. He went to see the cardiologist yesterday for his heart murmurs, and now weighs 13 pounds!!! He has gained 3 pounds in 4 weeks!! He is a great eater, like his momma and daddy! Heart is good too, by the way. He is adjusting to day care and sleeping better at night. Mom and dad are sleeping better to which means we are all happier. :)He is holding his head up really well and has discovered it is okay to lay on his play mat on the floor. It is amazing to watch him discover and examine new things.

I keep waiting for life to get back to normal, but I am realizing this may be our normal and that's okay. I wouldn't change it for anyhting in the world. Love my 2 beautiful children and my wonderful husband. I promise to post some new pictures soon!

No comments: